Role as a Graphic Designer or Printer where qualifications and work experience within the commercial design field can be utilised. I will be able to contribute an awesome personality helping the company to grow and prosper.
Colourworx Dye Sublimination Limited – November 2018 to Present
- Creation of artwork from concept to final approval for a variety of applications, including: vehicles, signage, flags, banners, glass, business card and much more.
- Daily Production meetings to plan artwork and print scheduling.
- Manage large format fabric and latex printers, including organising the daily of workflow to ensure deadlines are met.
- Working with production and installers to meet installation dates and requirements.
- Accurate Profile creation and maintenance of HP 65000 Latex printer, ATP – direct to fabric, Mimaki Eco solvent, Mimaki Kiwa dye-sublimation printers.
- In-house marketing including web design and maintenance.
Insight Commnunication – Jan 2007 to Mar 2018
- Design from concept to final product
- Preparation of graphics for production
- Signage manufacture and application
- Stock orders and liaison with suppliers
- Customer relations
- Leading Production Meetings
- Booking contractors, installation times and vehicle application times
- Ordering consumables
Courses and Skills Acquired
Digital Media – FPT Arena Media Design School – Hanoi, Vietnam(2008)
- Flash animation
- Programming languages
- Search Engine
- Content Management Systems
Diploma in Graphic Communication – Hanoi University of Technology, Vietnam (2006)
- Received the award for ‘Best Individual Student’.
- High grade achiever including ‘A+’ for Design and Digital Imaging, ‘A’ for Production Experience.
- Worked as a Student Mentor assisting 20 students to understand and assimilate into the University environment.
Worked as freelancer designer while studying